These are something I make all the time because I grow jalapenos in my garden. Not only are they delicious but they’re quick and easy. Here’s an example of one way to spice these up!
8 medium jalapenos
6 oz ground beef
8 slices bacon
2 oz Cream Cheese
Salt + Pepper
- Place ground beef in a pan on medium heat and allow it to fully cook. Season with salt and pepper and set aside to cool.
- Cut jalapenos in half lengthwise and remove the seeds.
- Spread cream cheese inside each jalapeno half. Don’t overfill with cream cheese or it will be hard to fit the ground beef in!
- Add the ground beef on top of the cream cheese.
- Cut each slice of bacon in half length-wise. Wrap the bacon around the jalapeno, being sure to trap all of the fillings in. We use 1/2 slice of bacon per popper.
- Place poppers on a baking rack and bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes. If you do not have a baking rack a simple baking sheet will work. Enjoy!